For Sale- Oxo Seedling High Chair ?40 O.N.O

Hello,

The time has come for us to part company with our much-loved Oxo Seedling High Chair in Grey/White.

Bought three years ago and used for both of my children (we have a small age gap), it is still in excellent condition and would hate to see it just put in the bin. Its a fantastic high chair for a number of reasons:

1. The tray comes away with one-hand (really handy if you have a baby on your hip who you need to get in the seat!) and is double-layered, meaning that you can easily use it for different purposes. I used to let my son do finger painting in it, so that he was occupied while I was making dinner and then voila, the paint-covered top tray comes away to be washed and dinner is served on the bottom one.

2. Its sturdy, strong and practically inescapable. My daughter was basically Houdini but she never escaped this due to the adjustable tray being held so securely by the frame - we didn't even need to use the harness, which I always thought was nice because hey, who likes their motion being restricted?! My daughter also used to use it as a climbing-frame when my back was turned and it never fell over or looked in the slightest danger of doing so, which was a relief!

3. Its really easy to clean. The seat is pleasantly padded and a nice shape - always felt like my kids were very comfortable in it, and the seat comes away really easily to be machine washed. Dries quickly too.

The only downside I would say is that its bigger that a lot of other highchairs out there, so if you are tight for space then it may not work for you.

If its not a weird thing to say that I loved a highchair (though, lets face it, it is kinda weird) then there you are. I appreciate that I'm the one selling it though, so if you want more technical specs or other people's reviews, here is the Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/OXO-Tot-Seedling-Highchair-Graphite/dp/B00FU9UIJE

Seat has now been dismantled and put back in original packaging but attached are pictures. It's been thoroughly cleaned by your's truly and beyond some scratches on the trays (due to my own stupidity of cutting food on it) is in pristine condition. Pick up in Ivydale Road, SE15 or can deliver locally if convenient.

Thanks,

Pippa

Archived