Petition for the convicted rioters to lose benefits

snss75

mockney piers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Nice to see you keeping a civil tongue.

> Don't worry I'm thoroughly convinced that a change

> of name after a vicious massacre means that it's

> 'different', but anyway that's now three times in

> a pretty short span, I call troll.

Whatever.

mockney piers Wrote:

> Nice to see you keeping a civil tongue.

> Don't worry I'm thoroughly convinced that a change

> of name after a vicious massacre means that it's

> 'different', but anyway that's now three times in

> a pretty short span, I call troll.

Why should I keep a civil tongue after you've accused me of lying about my employment? Now that's offensive. Not racist, just downright spiteful. I mean, say you've got kids, and I call bullshit to score points. Would you remain polite? I think not, somehow.

Well if you really do, on your conscience be it I guess.

We've all got families to feed, but those of us who are good at we do can pick and choose our jobs.

I wouldn't do it, I genuinely consider Xe immoral, but each to their own.

My wife was working for BAe systems when we met, she was uncomfortable about it, and once she talked about her reservations, well, she left there within days and since her career has soared.

Maybe a change would be for the good in every sense of the word.

mockney piers Wrote:

> Well if you really do, on your conscience be it I

> guess.

> We've all got families to feed, but those of us

> who are good at we do can pick and choose our

> jobs.

> I wouldn't do it, I genuinely consider Xe immoral,

> but each to their own.

>

> My wife was working for BAe systems when we met,

> she was uncomfortable about it, and once she

> talked about her reservations, well, she left

> there within days and since her career has

> soared.

> Maybe a change would be for the good in every

> sense of the word.

Look, pal. I sleep just fine at night. But please, don't let that get in the way of your attempt to patronise me. I work hard for what I earn, and I've got shares in the company. I also fought for this country in Kuwait. So don't bother lecturing me.

Oh, and your wife sounds like a f@ckin' hippie.

Shares in Xe, it is owned by a private investment company...made up of Manhattan Securities and Forte Capital Advisors, isn't it?

Having worked, I hesitate to say alongside, Blackwater employees in both Iraq and Afghanistan up to 2006, we ought to be able to swap some good stories.

Mostly, in Iraq they swaggered with their Gucci'd up equipment and outdrank all the other loafers in the Emerald City.

By the way I also went into Kuwait day one and Iraq day one too.

Rick Channing - your three days' worth of posts certainly looks like trolling to me.

What I can't understand is why you choose to locate yourself and your family among a bunch of "f@ckin' hippies". If DJKQ and I (http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?20,722334,724666,page=3#msg-724666) can manage to find common cause with the Daily Telegraph, how come you can't find even one point of agreement with your neighbors?

lol at the indtroduction of hugornots quest for debate of cioncept of quality lol its arl a bit zen an the art of mocycle maninence again init wear a flowr in yuor head rick when yuo go to fan sanfrico with the hipies lol blody mericans comning ovr here an taking upur internet over rofl