London Lite - ED in the press again (Lounged)

EDmummy

ED appears in a feature in tonight's London Lite about living in London "villages". No mention of Dulwich Village - Ha! Sadly our only celebrity residents are two who don't technically live in ED - Jo Brand and James Nesbitt.

There goes the neighbourhood!

The contemptible cult of celebrity rears its sorry head again. Who gives a d**n whether JN or JB lives in ED or not? Is there really anyone who is such a sad, fickle, wannabe that they would actually choose a location to live in based upon its so-called celebrity inhabitants??? This really does make me wanna barf!

Can?t be helped MP. I like to think I?m an honest guy and you should read some of the twaddle I produce sometimes.

A friend of mine audits the circulation figures for papers and I?ve watched him pull his hair out over the last year trying to deal with the explosion of unmonitorable (is that a word) free papers.

Rob, I do buy a "real newspaper" every day but also pick up a free paper just to catch up on what the uneducated little people are reading! I think the opinions of anyone who would like to "void" another person's opnion simply because of what they chose to read should be void.