Peckham Rocks

As you walk around Peckham Rye Park you may start finding small painted rocks about the place. Welcome to Peckham Rocks! You may have heard of the latest craze in decorating and hiding rocks around your local community. And so now to Peckham! Decorate some rocks, varnish them, and then take a walk around Peckham Rye Park hiding them and looking for others. When you find one, take a photo, upload it on the facebook page, and then hide it somewhere else for someone else to find. Happy stone hunting!

Tip: Write Peckham Rocks and your name on the back so that people can trace where they are from should they start to migrate further afield.

• 2 weeks later...
Haha, you beat us to it! We spent a lot of our weekends in Kent on the coast where we find and make Channel Rocks. My daughter has been itching to start Peckham Rocks. The only issue is ... there are not many rocks to be found in Peckham!! (Unless we start decorating building rubble / discarded bricks? :-) )

• 2 weeks later...

I know, after scouring every pavement for weeks and finding nothing I eventually caved and bought some from B&Q especially just to get the ball rolling!! ;p

Another 50 hidden today, hope they don?t all get taken home...

Message me if you?d like a bagful of rocks to decorate, am more than happy to share the joy!!