Welcome to the CGF!..

red devil

• 1 year later...

Mr Chicken gets so angry about cars on his healthy street that he starts throwing his toys out of his pram

"Perhaps if they're quick enough they can block off both ends of the road and trap some cars inside" he mutters to himself as no-one else is listening

While hubby is away in Wales channeling his inner Withnail and I, Mrs Bob decides it's now a good time to stimulate the local building economy into action with her own version of Rishi's Dishis while respecting social distancing...

large-306370-pp48g.jpg

Is this the queue for Mrs Bob's 'Meat out and I'll help out'? inquired Pavel...

Peter John decides to bring phase 4 of the healthy streets project forward and installs a fort in Dulwich Village

"when the floods come we can tax them when using boats to get into the village" he tells the council chamber and his trusty side kick Pirate Jimbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Hill Billy family descend from Dog Kennel Hill in their old jaloppy after drinking enough moonshine to turn them blind just to shout insults at people using the EDF on Ulverscroft road

"There's no way of building more cycle lanes or improving bus services (or getting enough room to drive our shack) without restricting the volume of other traffic and the places it can park"

• 4 months later...

Neighbours are concerned the Buzzards have taken the Neighbourhood Watch scheme too far as the Domino's courier discovers...

Do you have anything else to declare apart from a Two 4 Tuesday meal deal with extra Banofee Pie?

41G9WA5NRDL._AC_.jpg

Darling, remember it's my turn to wear the rubber glove! squealed an excited Mrs Buzzard...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Style Police Officer Nigello patrols the Dulwich environs, his mission to protect the public from aesthetically-challenged assaults to the street landscape...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY5_ZIH9o0zuD8z0UzF0c71nDA-g8OiYq6dw&usqp=CAU

Typical! Another ugly, tawdry attempt by the Council at traffic calming. The Bloomsbury Set would be turning in their graves!

Edited by diable rouge

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Mr. Chicken is spitting feathers about people parking for no charge in his streets.

feathers.thumb.jpg.5da4a8c4115e59e5c67a904e5556e251.jpg

"Its all about going green and all those poor council workers who can't afford to eat unless we squeeze the pips out of the motorists" he cries 

Edited by Spartacus