Mums-to-be PLEASE READ!!

Anna_PR

Dear Mums-to-be,

I am currently completing a Masters degree with the Tavistock and Portman Foundation Trust in 'Psychoanalytic Observational Studies'. A part of my course involves observing a mother and her baby interact, with the aim of learning, first hand, about Child Development.

I am looking for a Mum-to-be that is due in the next 2 months that would be happy for me to observe her interact with her baby for 1 hour a week. The observations would last for just under 2 years, finishing just before your baby's 2nd birthday . The observations will be fairly informal and I sincerely believe that they will be a very positive experience for you!

If you are even considering taking part please please get in contact, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you had / meet with you before you made any commitment. Similarly, If you stumbled upon this and know anyone that fits the criteria that lives in London I would be very grateful if you would forward this to them.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Many Thanks,

Anna Riddiford

Email: [email protected]

Mobile: 0751 543 5911

A little about me: I am 24 years old and grew up around Dulwich. I have always been very passionate about working with children - something that lead me to study Psychology at University. After completing my BSc undergraduate degree in 2009, I have spent 2 years gaining enough experience working with children to be accepted onto a Masters course in ?Psychoanalytic Observational Studies? which will hopefully lead to a place on a clinical training course to become a Child Psychotherapist - A very long road! I am a friendly and relaxed person and would try hard to make this experience as relaxed and hassle free as possible for you.