Can anyone recommend a pregnancy yoga class?

verds

I know there are loads, but which one's the best?

Last time I was pregnant I went to the one above Health Matters, which was run by an amazing woman with curly hair, whose name I can't remember. She then went off to have a baby. I have 12 weeks to go til d-day and I'd like a refresher on her kundalini pain-busting breathing techniques which I seem to remember were a bit magic...

Any recommendations much appreciated!

Thanks

Another recommendation for Sue Stockwell through Sitaram - I went to the Wednesday night class at King's college hospital from around 14 weeks until the end of my pregnancy and really enjoyed it. Am now attending her post-natal/baby yoga classes at Brockwell Lido.

Hi

I am starting my next 6 week Sunday evening pregnancy yoga courses at Bespoke Space, 4 Blackwater Court from January 8 - February 12 2012. Cost is ?60

The class is from 7 - 8.15 pm

We cover postures to increase strength and stamina as well as lots of breath and relaxation work. It's a fully equipped studio and a great way to meet other mums to be.

To book drop me a line at [email protected] or give me a ring on 07710 178020. There are still spaces left but filling up fast so do get in touch!

Salome

www.stillspaceyoga.co.uk

• 2 months later...

Calling all pregnant ladies!

Pregnancy yoga tonight at Buchan Road Community Hall, 7.15pm - 8.15pm, first class in January is just ?5!! Come along and try it and meet some other mummys-to-be!

Contact Catherine Arnold on 07940705537 or email: [email protected]

for more information about this class and other classes please take a look at www.facebook.com/catherinearnoldyoga

thanks

Catherine

x