Petition to stop CPZ is "live"

gsirett

WHERE TO SIGN THE PETITION

only a petition stands any chance of stopping this. It needs to be presented by Friday

You can sign our petition to stop the CPZ at all of the following local businesses (they?ve all got copies of the petition sheets)

Please, please can as many people try to sign before Thursday, as the petition has to be presented on Friday. So, make sure you stop in for a drink/plant/asprin /newspaper/paintbrush on the way home tonight and SIGN THE PETITION

And please encourage as many people to do the same.

SARP Newsagents (on corner Grove Vale & Melbourne Grove, near station)

The Vale Pub, Grove Value

Shauns DIY, Grove Value

Dulwich Garden Centre

Mark & Son Newsagent, Grove Vale (Next to Shauns DIY)

Petals (clothes shop), Melbourne Grove

Therapy, Melbourne Grove

Angel Upholstery, Melbourne Grove

Ronnies Supermarket, East Dulwich Grove

Dolphin Dry Cleaners, East Dulwich Grove (corner with Glengarry)

Please note - as well as signing the petitions, don't forget to fill in the Southwark Consultation here (click on "We invite you to submit your comments online now").

http://www.southwark.gov.uk/info/200308/current/2280/grove_vale_area

(Admin. I know that there is already a thread on this subject, but I feel that (being such an important issue) people should be able to clearly find how they go about signing this petittion.....therefore would apprecite if we can keep this as its own thread

if anybody is doing their own petition and doesn't know where to send it, drop it in at one of the above shops and we'll pick up and send to southwark.

If you want to arrange your own, then feel free to copy one of the blank sheets at any of the above places

Dear Swagstar

CPZ = Controlled Parking Zone! Check out the other threads in this general section of the Forum. No surprise you don't know, unless you live inside the exact roads your only way of knowing is tatty bits of paper hanging upside down from a lamp post near Goose Green.You need to find out about it because it will have a huge impact on all in the area.

Can you please link to the relevant forum threads, as clearly they may once have been at the top of the page but won't stay there for long?

Also, would an internet petition not be quicker and easier for people to sign?

xxxxxx

ETA: The only CPZ I am aware of that's been raised on this forum is the one affecting parking in the ED Station area - are we now talking about more than that one? Are residents outside the affected zone eligible to object?

northlondoner Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sue yes: but less of a picture opportunity for any

> local media which may be interested .. Eg South

> London Press etc

Never mind the picture opportunities, surely it's signatures you want?

BUMP

only a petition stands any chance of stopping this. It needs to be presented by Friday

You can sign our petition to stop the CPZ at all of the following local businesses (they?ve all got copies of the petition sheets)

Please, please can as many people try to sign before Thursday, as the petition has to be presented on Friday. So, make sure you stop in for a drink/plant/asprin /newspaper/paintbrush on the way home tonight and SIGN THE PETITION

Shauns DIY, Grove Value

Dulwich Garden Centre

Therapy, Melbourne Grove

(Admin. I know that there is already a thread on this subject, but I feel that (being such an important issue) people should be able to clearly find how they go about signing this petittion.....therefore would apprecite if we can keep this as its own thread

Shauns DIY, Grove Value

Dulwich Garden Centre

Therapy, Melbourne Grove

Please note - as well as signing the petitions, don't forget to fill in the Southwark Consultation here (click on "We invite you to submit your comments online now").

[www.southwark.gov.uk]

Shauns DIY, Grove Value

Dulwich Garden Centre

Therapy, Melbourne Grove

[www.southwark.gov.uk]