Private tutor available for KS1 and KS2

teacher_em

I am a qualified primary school teacher who is offering private tuition to children aged 4-11.

I can teach Maths, reading and writing in small groups. I successfully completed a Diploma in teaching students with specific learning difficulties/dyslexia in 2015.

I am interested in hearing from families who would like their children to attend group tuition either in Maths or English where the cost would be lower than one to one tuition and where the children learn from their peers too.

I have availability in a current Saturday morning lesson teaching Maths and English alternate weeks. Please get in touch regarding availabilty during the week as I can be flexible.

I look forward to hearing from you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Dulwich Park Fair 12th May 12 - 5pm FREE Magic Shows Dulwich Park Fair has been running since 2007 and normally ends the Dulwich Festival. It is a free outdoor, family friendly, event that includes a Fun Fair, Vauxhall City Farm, Punch and Judy, Amigo the Magician, interactive performances and a dog show. Lapdog Photo Productions are organising the dog show again so bring your four-legged friends to compete for waggiest tail, the best trick, or the rescue dog category. It is £2 to enter, and all proceeds will go to charity. The stage by the café and the display area will feature local musicians, brass bands, choirs, and dance acts of all ages. A full set of performance times and more info can be found at this link https://dulwichparkfriends.org.uk/dulwich-park-fair/ There will be a large variety of food, craft, drink, and charity stalls too. Amigo's Magic will be providing 3 x FREE Magic Shows at 1pm, 2.45pm and 4.30pm and will last for 30 minutes each show. We will be near the cafe and next to the Punch and Judy. We will also have Jokes/Magic Tricks for sale For more info visit www.amigosmagic.co.uk No parking: please come by public transport to Dulwich Park, walk or cycle. Address: College Road, London SE21 7BQ Admission: FREE
    • That’s what the post is about - encouraging locals to support independents rather than chains (like Megans)
    • I used to use 500 degrees when it was on that site. Pretty tough for all the independents now with Megans, Chipotle and other independent restaurants all opening at the bottom end of Lordship lane. So much competition. There's also 3 Italian places at least. Isn't the Italian cafe going to rebrand as well soon?
    • Bernard Hill - actor https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Hill  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In