Venue ideas for 2yr old's birthday please

clarebells

We've had parties upstairs at the Mag and at the barn in the back of the Herne and both are great venues for children's parties and both with very helpful staff. You're allowed to bring your own food to the Mag, but need to order from the Herne's menu for catering. If it's a nice day and not raining, the Herne is great because you have a decked area plus an outdoor climbing frame.

I've never done it, but the Marsden Road Wildlife Centre also holds children's parties and it's a lovely venue for little ones.

Hope that helps.

It's outdoors but I've had two parties by Brockwell Park Cafe and taken a parachute game and home made bean bags for kids to play games.The kids got fresh air,there is hot drinks or whatever you fancy from the cafe and you can always check out the lido cafe or have a whippersnapper party session there inside and you're not rushing to leave. I've also had a party in the bowling green area of Ruskin Park which was a huge success in April because the area is private,confined by wall boundary and free. That was for a 3 year old and I catered for about 20 kids and parents too. I got take away style containers and put edibles in there for the children

Arh but I know little Saff and she is a bit older than Scarlett (warm shoes and 'shhhh' ring a bell?). This is me being super organised for a Feb birthday, its just after we get back from 2 months away and I know I will be too jet lagged to organize anything. xx