Free - Miele dishwasher, old but works fine

Frenchy

Free - to the first person that can definitely come and get it the quickest (but no later than end of Saturday morning): A miele G 646 dishwasher, complete with partially removed Peppa Pig stickers.

A touch ancient, needs a clean, but otherwise seems absolutely bulletproof on the dishwashing front.

Collect anytime from 'right now'.. first come, first take

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I just got exactly the same ticket. Didn't see the sign, no advanced warnign and a stupidly short closure time. Has anyone been successful in an appeal?
    • hi! My name is Amy and I handmake clothes for my small business Pretty in Peach. I’m looking for budding photographers who are looking for experience/ to add to their portfolio! We’re relatively new (5 months or so) so it’s not a paid gig but you’ll get some great shots to add to your portfolio. I’m also happy to offer a small ££ incentive for your time :))  Check us out on insta @prettyinpeach_ldn to see what we do! DM me here or over on insta if you’re interested/have any questions.
    • hi! My name is Amy and I handmake clothes for my small business Pretty in Peach. I’m looking for models/anyone who might want to try their hand at modeling/ add to their portfolio! We’re relatively new (5 months or so) so it’s not a paid gig but for new models you’ll get some great shots to add to your portfolio. I’m also happy to offer a small ££ incentive for your time :))  Check us out on insta @prettyinpeach_ldn to see what we do! DM me here or over on insta if you’re interested/have any questions.
    • The estate agents are *supposed* to act on behalf of the sellers but they often don’t. They want to get the sale through asap so they can get their commission.  There should be a sellers information pack to accompany the sale.  Have you seen one for this property?         
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In