The 4th Dimension

Laddy Muck

Is it me being extra-thick (rhetorical question - i.e. no answer required!) or is this concept super-complex to take on board. I have tried (so hard) to understand or - even - imagine it, but am failing miserably. Anyway,
made me laugh in the sense that I started to believe that I was, finally, about to grasp the theory: he makes it sound all so easy...until the end...little sod!

It is probably impossible for the human mind to imagine a spatial representation of a four-dimensional object - as far as I am aware, no one has ever done it and lived to tell the tale.

However, spatial (and temporal*) four-dimensional constructs have been modelled mathematically.

*The relativistic forth dimension postulated for block space-time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I have one Lack floating shelf, but it is wider. 190 cm x 26 cm   Product code 14729 Any use to you? Graham
    • Crikey, I think I will give the SE23 forum a miss after reading that lot! Though I remember back in the day it was very strange. I can't remember exactly why now.  
    • Thanks, I'm not sure a round trip to Anerley on the bus with my shopping trolley would be worth any potential savings 🤣 but I'll check it out!
    • Belatedly adding feedback for John. We renovated a large bedroom last November. The walls were water damaged from a previous leak and it needed wallpaper removal too , so not a small job.  Can honestly say John did a great job . He was punctual , professional and tidy . He arrived with his colleague Aaron (also on the forum with great reviews) and they both did a great job. The professional painter who came in afterwards remarked that he thought it was one of the best plastering jobs he had ever seen.    We’re now six months on and the room still looks great .    A bonus is John is a very nice person - you can trust him . Would highly recommend!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In