Lingerie

hellsbells15

I'm interested in starting an underwear company that combines beautiful silk lingerie and design-led jewellery, designed to be worn across the back and shown above a backless dress or top etc. I've attached a mood board of existing designer's work to give you an idea of the style.

If anybody had a spare moment to give me their thoughts on whether this would be something they might be interested in, or even better, be able to answer a short survey (link below), it would be much appreciated!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8F5N7B3

Looks interesting; I'm a pro photographer living in Sydenham Hill, shot a lot of naked portraits (www.revereimages.com) and would be interested in shooting pictures for you if you'd like (I know that might sound a bit pervy bit it's really not, honest!) - I'd like an ongoing local project

Ian

I can personally vouch for Ian. I've known him for a few years and he is a fantastic photographer and an all round nice guy.

ianmac Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Looks interesting; I'm a pro photographer living

> in Sydenham Hill, shot a lot of naked portraits

> (www.revereimages.com) and would be interested in

> shooting pictures for you if you'd like (I know

> that might sound a bit pervy bit it's really not,

> honest!) - I'd like an ongoing local project

> Ian