Summer babies thread (due June/July/August 2012)

Hello ladies,

I've been in hiding for a while and not made any of the meet-ups. Anyhoo, I would really like to meet some/all(?) of you over the next few weeks and am around for coffee most Fridays, some Thursdays and will definitely try to make the next Saturday meet.

Hope everyone is feeling well! xx

Hello all! Only just found this group now! I'm due end-July, and starting to fret over the fact that I don't know anyone in the area who will be on the same "schedule" as me during the coming year...

So, I understand that you are meeting every other Saturday in the Plough - I would love to come along too! Can someone please remind me of the next date you are meeting, and also what time you usually get together?

Many thanks, and I hope to meet up with you soon!

Kristinax

Hi everyone!

I missed the last catch up on Saturday 12th at the Plough but it looked like there were a few people going along. I'm keen to head over for a lime and soda this week, but have to head into town at about 2pm - was just wondering whether anyone was keen for a bit of an earlier meet-up - say 12??

Sarah. x

Hi ladies

I haven't been able to come along yet to due a house move & what not but I am now officially on mat leave with four weeks to go :-) I would love to meet some of you ladies and wondered whether the weekday meet ups are still goIng ahead? I'm free throughout the week now so I can work around others :-) x x

Kristina, the next sat Plough meeting is this saturday 26th and usually around 2pm or so. I may pop along on saturday but not sure yet. Sarah, If I do come along, I cant come along earlier than 2pm unfortunately....

see you all soon

julia xx

For any ladies who are around during the week, a couple of us who are already off on maternity leave are planning to meet at mine so we can sit in the garden tomorrow/Thursday 24th at 130pm to enjoy some of this nice weather we are having. If you would like to come along, please send me a PM and I will send you my address. This is all assuming that junior doesn't make an appearance this evening of course!

Have a nice day

Julia xx

I am going to try my damnest to join you all this Saturday, a combination of house moves (yes plural), 5-yr old's illness and trips to hospital for me:( have meant I haven't managed to make a meet-up yet.

So all being well I will be at the Plough this Saturday and I'll aim to get there for 1pm as well to meet the earlier 'birds' Sarah and Rachael.......

Looking forward to it

Kristy x

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well. I have my Life in the UK (aka 'Englishness') test at lunchtime tomorrow, so won't be able to come along to the Plough early. I'll pop in when I get back and see if anyone is still there!

Hope you're all getting to enjoy the sunshine.

Julie

Hello ladies :-) I thought I'd email and see whether anyone is around for a meet up during the week this week? My week is looking free & easy (finally!) and I would love to catch up with those around. Please PM me of interested :-) x x

Hi everyone,

I've just found the forum and this thread and would love to join the group. I'm due July 4th and have been worrying about how to meet people!

Will be on maternity leave from the week after next so it would be great to meet up if anyone's interested?

Rhiannon x

Hey Rhiannon! Welcome! The world is getting smaller - the forum group and our antenatal class group always needed to overlap.

There are SO many people due this summer, and meet ups going on all the time. I think those already on leave are meeting during the week - otherwise every other Saturday at the Plough. The next one will be next week (9 June) - I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make it but if other weeks are anything to go by there will be plenty of people there!

Hope you're doing well, enjoy your maternity leave!

Julie x

Would any of you lovely ladies with bumps like to buy some size 1 nappies ready for you arrivles not long to go now ! My little man is 7 weeks now and I still have 14 packs of size 1 nature baby care nappies they last up to 11lb these nappies retail at around ?4 make me a offer I will sell 7 packs or all 14 together

Thanks Hollie

Hi everyone

I've just joined the forum and would like to pop along for a drink if anyone is meeting up on Saturday as I don't go on maternity leave until end July. I'm due mid August with my first so would be keen to meet other first time mums as we only moved to the area last year. I'm another Julie so just to make things easier, I'm happy to be called Jules as don't want to confuse everyone!

Jules

Hi Jules,

I'm planning to pop along on Saturday as I haven't made the last couple of meet-ups (although might be covered in emulsion from decorating all morning!) Folks normally tend to arrive at the Plough from 2ish.

See you then!

Sarah