MUM running club?? Who fancies it??

• 7 months later...

It looks like this thread was started in January, however I would be keen to join other running moms now.

midivydale, Convex, Mrs_Glennie, we could start a new group if you are up for it?

I have be thinking about getting back running recently, my son is 5 months old now and im just about ready to do it but as its getting dark I'll really need an push to get out. havent run since pre-pregnancy so its going to be tough.

Week day evenings around 7.15 - 7.30 (once baby is asleep) gets my vote

Can we make it later, say 745? Baby goes down by 730 here and then I would need to run up the hill.

Tuesday looks good? I will only be here for one and then I'm off for a while but hopefully you guys will still be going when I get back!

I've got a running book somewhere with a 6 week plan in it will try and dig it out.

Great !!! So it looks like were a group of 7. (Mrs_Glennie; jennifaah; amydown; MOTHERSMEETINGS; midivydale; Convex; Dibden)

Shall we meet next Tuesday at 7.45pm outside the Dulwich Library and see how we go from there.

Convex if you can find that 6week programme that would be a good start. I followed one before and it was useful, I will see if I can dig mine out too.