Suspicious behaviour Langton Rise

ISALB

At 6pm this eve I saw 2 young blokes wearing gloves climbing the fence into someone's garden opposite the cemetery on Langton rise. Do you think this is worth reporting to someone? Didn't seem worthy of an emergency call but didn't know what to do(I was driving past).

ISALB Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> At 6pm this eve I saw 2 young blokes wearing

> gloves climbing the fence into someone's garden

> opposite the cemetery on Langton rise. Do you

> think this is worth reporting to someone? Didn't

> seem worthy of an emergency call but didn't know

> what to do(I was driving past)I

It's good to report it on the forum, but best to tell police first.

Hi ISALB,

It's absolutely worth reporting - even if it is too late - as you may be able to provide police with details the residents of the burgled house cannot provide.

It may be nothing, but two men climbing a fence into someones garden is not normal. Most people would use a key & enter through a door.

This also happens to be around the time 2 houses were broken into on Hindmans Rd.

I think that's a bit harsh! But the pink cheeks of wasting police time is better than what happens if they are up to no good.

It reminds me of a time I called the police in the middle of the night when i could see two shadows of men with a crowbar working on my living room window (i was inside), when the police turned up the chaps were infact working on a sewer access point or something like that that just happened to be directly under my window. The police were very good about the whole thing - and there were 3 cars that turned up, I was in such a panic!