Any friends in or near Sangley Road SE25?

Mscrawthew

My friends cat has gone missing as she is beside herself. Margot needs urgent medical help and has been missing for 2 days. Please could you pass on her poster if you know of anyone in the area?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/mariauk/412075_10150633851351532_577186531_11056717_113880975_o-1.jpg

Margot went missing on Sunday 29th January from Sangley Road, South Norwood SE25.

She never goes far and this is completely out of character for her. She is aprox 8 months old, is neutered and microchipped. Short hair tabby cat. She was wearing a stripey blue/green collar with a green tag.

Margot suffered an injury to her spine before she came into my care; as a result she is wobbly on her back legs which you may notice if you see her. She also has ongoing bladder problems, and problems passing faeces so needs special care and ongoing medical management.

I would really appreciate it if you could keep a close eye out for her and check your gardens in case she is trapped somewhere.

I am desperate to get her home. If you have any information please please contact me on 07793 051 361.

Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Thank you to everyone who do drop off food while they were casting their votes, thanks also to those who enquired about volunteering. It doesn't have to be an election day though to do either though, so we would be grateful to receive donations and additional volunteer help any other day of the year too. We have also just added another string to our bow, and are now re-homing unwanted electricals too, so if you have any unwanted small electricals lurking at home that we can re-home, please drop them off to use to. We only ask that they are clean and working.  we will PAT test them and assuming all good, we will find a new home for them. The Community Fridge website has details, along with a wealth of other information Best wishes Steve Albrighton Community Fridge w: albrightoncommunityfridge.org i: albrighton_community_fridge_   
    • Hello, TW installed ours in SE27 in October 2023, unprompted too. We just got a note through the letterbox informing us of the switch to smart meter and its serial number, after it was done. 
    • I've recently moved into East Dulwich. I transferred my Thames Water account to my new address, and I  have received my bill for the year. But now I've received an email from them saying they'll be out on the 8th to fit my new smart meter, which was unrequested by me. I can probably refuse but I wanted to check here if perhaps there was a TW campaign to get these installed in the area? Thank you.
    • I would also recommend Leon. He was responsive and did a thorough job for us replacing some faulty spot lights and coming to the house multiple times around other contractors to fit some new lighting into cabinetry.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In