Meet New People In East Dulwich

Javz83

Thanks to everyone for coming along! It was a fab evening and I think we might have had a few people that were interested in organising the next one! You know who you are folks!

No worries Charlie hopefully see you next time! Mthompson come along to the next one...age has nothing to do with it...it is just about meeting people!

I'm newish to the area and working hard leaves little time to organise my social life and make new friends in the area so it's great to see posts advertising events like this. I'm now aware of the ED Curry Club and gutted to realise I can't make their next date but notifications on FB will at least prompt me to their future events. I'm not a regular reader of this forum so sadly missed Thursday night, which I would have gone to.

Does anyone think a regular venue/dates would be helpful? Maybe even an 'East Dulwich No Mates' FB page (joke, no offence intended, it could equally be ED Social Club)? I would consider volunteering to arrange an event and manage a FB page if I wasn't doing it solo. Lisa is hoping someone else will arrange the next event, I'm happy to help :-)

• 2 weeks later...