Meet New People In East Dulwich

Javz83

Hi guys! I'd love to get involved in this meet-ups. Thursday's aren't great for me as I play football - but I will be able to come on the 5th April from around 8.30 p.m. onwards. And seeing as there is no work the next day, it's a good excuse to stay out for a couple more!

Hi everyone,

Ditto the other comments - my husband and I moved here 3 months ago and would love to meet some locals, especially as none of our friends will come south of the river :(

In addition to local drinking buddies, we'd like to meet people who are interested in day trips and hiking. We are both non-Brits (I'm from California and my husband is from Brussels), and after 4-5 years in London we're still getting to know the rest of the island.

Hope to see you all soon.

hi i am new to the area and would to get involved with a meet up like this, please count me in. thursday and friday are both good for me. what time were you thinking? i work till 7 so after then would be great

hopefully see you soon

Hello everyone thanks for all the responses Thursday 5th is the day we can do The Bishop again Im thinking that maybe reserving some where in the back might be better for all of us to interact easier. I look farward to seeing you there.

JLDulwhich that sounds like a cool idea will definatly discuss that with you both

Motorbird83 sorry you'll miss this one but I hope you have a nice time in Scottland and i'll see you at the next one :)

Hi guys just a reminder about this thursday 5th (today) at the Bishop lordship lane 7:30 onwards look forward to seeing you there hope you all can make it those who are free. My contact number again is 07903 911 038 Ive booked an area at the back because I think there will be more space for us. Remember the more the merrier :)-D

Hi everyone I just want to say a big thank you for turning up lastnight I had a great time again I hope that you all had a good time too. Just to let you that i'll be setting up a facebook page for those who have face book we can communicate there also. I shall be keeping this tread open as I know that some of you dont have face book plus I still want others who dont know about this to still be able to know when the next events are.

The facebook page would have been done today but im not the best IT person and did a boo boo when I tried to set the account up so I had to delete it and they say that will take 14 days so I cant use my email address to try again untill the 14 days are up sorry. But i'll let you know as soon as its up

Javz :)

Aw this sounds really great, am working late this Thursday night though :( but please do let me know if everyone would be meeting up again.

I've been living here for around a year now and love the area but would love to meet some more people.

Natalie x

Hi everyone, lovely to see you all. For those of you who had the privilege(!!) of meeting Oscar - assuming I've actuallymanaged to attach the photo, this is what he looked like as soon as he got home after wrapping himself in the blanket... It was all so exciting for him!

Looking forward to next time!

Rebekah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I hope youre all well and not too wet from the rain, Sorry if this is a bit short notice but the next gathering is going to be Thursday 3rd May which is next week. Im hoping that you all can make it and those who havent been before please feel free to come along everyone is welcomed.

It would be good to see you all again the last one was a lot of fun and sorry again if this is short notice

The Bishop Lordship Lane 7:30 onwards the tables at the back will be booked again

javz 07903 911 038 :)