Electrician recommendation - Gary Vu

MEM

I highly recommend the friendly and professional Gary Vu who I have employed twice now. He recently removed old fluorescent lighting in my kitchen and replaced by installing spotlights. He did a great job and charged a reasonable rate. Also, my underfloor heating in both the bedroom and living room wasn't working, but Gary efficiently located the problems and I now have a warm home once more. Again, his skill and workmanship was of a high standard and his pricing was appropriate. I now know an electrician that I can trust to do a safe and high standard of work, and will use Gary again without hesitation. 07872178044

• 1 month later...
We can totally recommend Gary, he?s very thorough and prices are really reasonable. He?s professional and friendly, and has always managed to resolve any electrical issues we have. Recently got him to do some upgrades and testing, all to a great standard, certified and safe?if you need a fantastic electrician, Gary should always be your go to, he?ll always find time for you. 07872 178044