Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I enjoy cycling with gay abandon down Court Lane, across Dulwich Village and onto Herne Hill.  I sometimes put my feet up on the beach too.
    • I would look at the area between Dulwich and Herne Hill The link from Herne Hill station by Thameslink to St Pauls is superb. but it all depends on what rating ( 1 thro' 10) you give to each of the parameters you have identified.
    • https://x.com/ChitchClaire/status/1784852977515114873
    • You probably don't need to understand it better!! But basically you used to be able to drive up and down Court lane and Calton Avenue across the Dulwich village junction with gay abandon and now you can't because that part of junction is now blocked by multicoloured woodwork and planters.  So Dulwich village is split in half for vehicles and you have to drive a long round to get from one side to other.  Some people (the majority who responded to Southwark's seemingly flawed consultation) hate this, especially those living on roads to which the through traffic has been displaced and those who have to drive alot further to get from one side of DV to the other and some people like it.  The debate will go on forever without a happy ending for some of the people.  That's it really 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In