Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2012)

Hi Autumn babies' club - forgive me for gatecrashing, but I wondered whether any of you might be interested in taking part in an infant study I'm doing. |I'm a local mum (three children 14,13, 10) and mature student at Birkbeck studying child and adolescent psychotherapy and part of the course involves watching a baby develop over the course of a year. I can honestly say that I wish someone had done this with one of my kids, as the time just flies past and it's so easy to miss all the amazing changes. Anyway, if you think you might be interested I would love to hear from you and could tell you a bit more. I'm on 07904 195543. Good luck all of you. Jessica

Just a quick one to say that I won't be able to meet at the Dulwich Park cafe tomorrow as in laws are visiting. Hope to see you next week! (it's the 8 weeks jab next week I hope he won't get a fever after the jabs)

Generally does Friday 3pm work for most? I only have a 7 week old so am pretty flexible.

Good luck to those still waiting!

Jenny

Looks like I probs won't make this afternoon either as have to wait in for delivery. But if its happening next week will try to make then...although am hoping baby will have arrived by then as have had enough of being so huge now. But assuming I'm still waiting then 3pm would work for me too.

Have a nice afternoon.

Helen x

** PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE SWAP AND SELL MARKET AT THE CROOKED WELL**

Hi there - sorry to interupt your Autumn babies thread,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have decided to limit the number of sellers at the baby clothes swap & sell market for next Tuesday 6th November, as we have received an overwhelming number of people interested in coming and need to arrange a suitable way to accommodate everyone.

Could you please email Jen [email protected] if you want to sell this Tuesday 6th November.

I am very sorry about this, I just don't want it to be stressful or chaotic for anyone involved. Could you please let others know about this.

In addition, the Crooked Well will have their regular coffee, crumpets and pastries from 10.30am at 16 Grove Lane Camberwell SE5 8SY.

If you miss out on registering but have items you wish to sell immediately, Goodrich School is having a 'Table-top Car Boot Sale':

http://www.friendsofgoodrich.com/

Goodrich School Table Top Sale Saturday 10 November ? 2-4pm

In the playground or inside if wet.

More info: Back for a second year, the Goodrich table top car boot sale! Book yourself a table (?10 each) by speaking to or emailing Roz or Sally (email addresses on their website in the above link) and gather together all your saleable stuff ? toys, bikes, babywear, books, homewares, unwanted Christmas presents, clothes etc. If you only have a few things to sell, get together with a friend and share a table. Or just come along and shop ? and bring all your friends.

If you have items you would like to donate to the homeless, simply drop them down to:

Sternhall Lane Surgery,

12 Sternhall Lane Peckham,

London, SE15 4NT

8am - 6.30pm

(See this thread for more information: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?28,984919,990419#msg-990419)

For those who can, please bring babies in buggies or car seats (there is free parking near by at Morrisons)

best wishes

Kath Berry

Hey ladies, my husband is back to work tomorrow, so I'm flying solo (yipes!) and hope to make it along to the Gardens tomorrow with little Matilda. I fear 10.30 might be an ambitiously early start as we're pretty slow so far in the mornings, but hopefully I'll be there! Becky x

Hi Carine I was going to do the baby massage too but one class clashes with BCG so I decided to do it another time! Yes Dulwich Park on Friday at 3pm is a regular (unless it pours!) I'm trying to go to DP more often, like everyday, as it appears to help Sheldon sleep (he appears to only wake up once between 12-7 on the days we go to the park, but wakes up at 2, 4 and 6 if we don't!) I'm probably going today, let me know if any one wanna join me! I'll probably go after lunch.

Hi everyone.

For those that are expecting in the coming months or who have just had a little one, there's a great blog I can suggest that's written by a local midwife in a really refreshing way - not quite a stuffy and boring as some of the stuff I've read!). It covers everything from the time building up to the your due date (including exercises, what to expect from your midwife, aromotherpay etc), through to providing help and support on labour issues and beyond. It's also just a great read. Enjoy

http://gasandair.wordpress.com/

Hi, I've just found this thread, I'm a new mumwith a 9 week old boy. Would love to meet some local mums.

am booked for rest of week, but let me know any plans for next week. We've had a few problems over the last few weeks, so would be nice to meet some mums for a bit of reassurance.

T

I'll be meeting Carine for lunch at Lucas on LL next Tuesday let us know if you would like to come too.

I also just got back from our first ever session of baby rythms at Dulwich Library. It's good fun and Sheldon seems to have enjoyed it. It's every Wednesday at 11 for those who are interested.