Espa?oles en Dulwich!!!

Tarifa

So lets say someone who doesn't speak English got some help from someone who does to start a thread in their language so they might meet other people in the area who spoke that language too. You'd would be against that would you or not?

As for this comment, it hasn't happened in the years the forum has been running. Might as well say lets drop a nuclear bomb on East Dulwich and see how long the forum lasts! Are you a troll?

You cant argue with fact so you talk rot. Swearing and abusing someone 'cos thought they'd get away with it,plus it being condoned by others all because in another language is bullying and abuse and sneaky.

There has been so much critiscism about cliques on the forum over the years yet you cant cliqueier than this thread as it is exclusive and devisive.

There are plenty of 'learn a language' threads,plenty of other gatherings such as curry clubs,and drinks and so on-any1 can join/go along and connect with speakers of their own language without the need for this thread in the way it was done.

If it truly was a non english speaking person looking for some company then maybe their 'friend' that enabled them to post in the first place should have provided a translation for the majority of edfers to share.

You registered as a user on March 10th. Is there something you want to tell us?

So you are really saying you felt bullied by someone posting in a different language and then others taking the piss out of you because you object? Are you what they call a Little Englander or an NF follower?

Twist my words all you want, make your assumptions, and try to change the point because you know im right in what ive said.

I am not going to argue or debate with anyone that resorts to lies, deciet and accusations because their 'arguement' is lost. Pathetic.

I think you are a totaly self centered person maybe it would do you good to go to one of these meetings of " Espanoles en Dulwich".The Spanish learn English at an earlier age than we learn Spanish,you will find them really friendly people.

I used to work in Dulwich Supermarket and used to enjoy keeping my Spanish up to par.Lots of Spanish people used to come in for a chat

Don't be so negative Razors

The fact is that the forum is shaped by users in the community.

If there are spanish who want to speak Spanish that's their prerogative. Ain't nothing in the rules about 'only in English'

If you want up front I'm happy to say in English that you are being petty and rather ridiculous.

You can scream help help I'm being oppressed all you want, but bottom line is it really doesn't matter what you say as its irrelevant.

Unless your negativity has served to discourage our welcome Spanish speaking guest from partaking of the forum due to the lack of welcome.

To them I can only implore them to ignore Razors, assure them that we're a much nicer bunch than that on here, and of course to say ?Bienvenidos! to one and all.

Razors you don't need to read the thread if it doesn't interest you instead of stirring up trouble unnecessary. Pot and kettle eh?

If there was a sudden explosion of threads similar to this in the many other languages of the world popped up I'm sure admin would step in if necessary.

I'm also sure there are many threads in different sections of the forum you have no interest in too. If this particular thread really bothers you report it to Admin and have done with it.

...and razors goes on ignore, now I simply don't have to care which language he tiresomely bleats on in.

It's funny* how it's always those who most want to impose their will on the world who complain most loudly about their own sense of entitlement.

*by which I obviously mean predictable and depressing.

KalamityKel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Razors you don't need to read the thread if it

> doesn't interest you instead of stirring up

> trouble unnecessary. Pot and kettle eh?

> If there was a sudden explosion of threads similar

> to this in the many other languages of the world

> popped up I'm sure admin would step in if

> necessary.

> I'm also sure there are many threads in different

> sections of the forum you have no interest in too.

> If this particular thread really bothers you

> report it to Admin and have done with it.

My dearest KK, you have obviously missed the point, and that is I can't read the thread!

El Pibe Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Strictly speaking that should be "Corre Codo".

> Much nicer than "Jog On" a phrase used by people

> who love the authenticity of a good Danny Dyer

> film.

Shouldn't that be; D?jele Frank, he' ?desperdicios de s! ?