recommendation- local electrician Mike Docherty

johannaf

Hi everyone,

I recently had a few home improvement works and hired Mike. The work was a new plug installed on the outside of my house in the garden, and some new light fixtures in the hallway. He was very neat and tidy, professional and the quality of work was to a high standard. The price was also very reasonable. We have future work planned for our house and will definately be using Mike again. So just wanted to share and recommend this local elecrtician's details.

You can contact him on: 07920134172 or email [email protected]

Thanks

• 8 months later...

We called Mike on Friday and he came round yesterday to look at a job we needed doing. We wanted the old outside security lights changed for newer ones. We had previously bought the fixtures and Mike installed them, all at a good price and a friendly service. Would recommend and use him again. You can contact him on 07920 134 172

Mrs F in Forest Hill

We had Mike over to connect a disconnected socket and he came first thing Monday morning and did a great job, we also had him fix a dimmer switch while he was there, and especially appreciated that he went to B&Q to get a replacement dimmer which saved us a trip!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We called Mike on the recommendation of this thread, he installed a security light in our back garden and he also installed a double socket and two lights in our shed at the end of our garden. He was well priced and gave us a complete breakdown of the price including labour and materials.

His mobile is 07920 134 172 and his email is [email protected]

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Would also recommend Mike he came and replaced my sitting room ceiling light very good job and very reasonable.

-------------------------------------------------------

> Used East Dulwich Forum to find an electrician and

> really pleased to get Mike Docherty through

> recommendation. Honest, reliable and friendly -

> will be getting back to do more work very soon!

• 2 weeks later...
I called Mike after getting his number here, he came round and gave me a quote to install some garden lighting and a few other upgrades/changes. Here came over on the day we arranged, was prompt and got on with the work. I'm very happy with the standard of finish too. his mobile is 07920 134 172

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to recommend Mike too. A very good electrician, he installed some spotlights for me and also fixed a broken light which for some reason was not coming on any more. His pricing is good too and overall I was very pleased with the service. Recommendable and would definitely use again.

Another recommendation for Mike. He Installed a new security light for me last week. He was punctual, polite and charged a very reasonable price. A good number to have in the phone and will definitely be using his services again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I also recommend Mike Docherty as an electrician. He sorted out a problem with faulty down lighters for us. He came very quickly, diagnosed the problem then went to North Cross Rd to get the parts and fitted them. All solved the morning I contacted him. I shall certainly be using him again.

Another recommendation for Mike. The transformers had gone in our kitchen spotlights. Mike found the problem, lifted up the floor boards in the room above and replaced the old transformers with new individual transformers that could be pulled down with the light fitting so we don't have to take the floor boards again!

Nice friendly guy who charges reasonable prices. Mobile number - 07920134172

Also recommending mike. We had some quite complicated smoke alarm stuff in order to sign off building regulations and he spent a long time working out the best solution for us which was great. We were conscious of having to take cabling all through the house but he worked out an affordable alternative that gave us little in the way of visible cabling. He was neat and reliable and prompt. Reasonable prices and very accommodating. Mike went above and beyond to find solutions for things which we've found is rare, there wasnt any question of whether he could do something or whether it would end up costing the earth. I've seen him around Dulwich a few times since and he always says hi.

• 1 month later...
We can recommend Mike, he installed downlights for us in our new house. He was good at advising which lights to buy and also designed the layout for us. Very happy with the finished product. He also installed security lights for us too, again sourcing the products for us and advising where to buy. You can call him on 07920134172 or email [email protected]