Clothes donations needed

Hi everyone,

I am putting out a call on behalf of a family who are in dire need of help. Through my work, a family with a 13 year old girl and 10 year old boy are in desperate need of clothing donations. They have nothing so any donations would be gladly accepted. Any size 2 boys shoes would also be greatly appreciated. If anyone thinks they can help out, please PM me and I would be more than happy to come and collect anything.

Many, many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Jellybeanz Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'll have a look for old shoes, might have some.

>

> Bumping post as sounds a good cause! Nice to help

> people directly where possible.

Hi Jellybeanz,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I have received a few donations but anything else that can help this family would be hugely appreciated. It?s very kind of you.

Hi SebsC - do you still need things? I can see what I have, though it's difficult without knowing the children's sizes (they can vary so much at that age!). Would any books be good at all or is it just clothes?

Thank you so much to all those brilliant Forum users who responded so generously. The family were deeply touched by the response from you all and it?s helped to restore faith in them. A massive thanks from me too as without all your donations I would not have been able to help them half as much. I?m not taking any more donations now as they have definitely got enough to keep them going for the time being. Thank you, thank you, thank you.