SOLD metal garden bench

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I meant that particular Sainsbury's, but perhaps I am being too hard on it. But then I remember Sainsbury's in the days before there were supermarkets .....
    • Pudding rice used to be in the same aisle as tinned fruit if that helps?? My preference is the Sainsburys fruit and veg aisle over Morrison any day of the week and Lidl, although I adore Lidl for other things they sell and their speciality weeks.  However Sainsburys size of peppers varies (small to moderate) week to week but the price remains constant, fresh mushrooms are hit and miss, some weeks they have them other weeks what's there I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. Gave up on the oranges as they also became much smaller but at the same price.  Nectar is a money saver compared o the price without the Nectar reduction. That's the same for all four of the big brand supermarkets. It may have flaws but saving money is what its about. Just some thoughts.  
    • I also had an awful experience there last month. The hairdresser started cutting my child’s hair before even knowing what kind of cut we wanted, and when I started to say what I would like, she said that she knows what she’s doing and just continued. They were also incredibly rude about the fact that I’d brought a buggy with me, and had no patience when my child started to get even a little distracted. Just very unfriendly. 
    • Interesting take mal  Maybe the reduction in spending to 50% by the government on active travel is a sensible reaction to the expected boom not happening.  After all when money is short, why waste it on schemes that aren't being used as much as expected, thereby cutting your cloth accordingly and redirecting the money where its needed more.  You can build so much cycling inferstructure but as they say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.  Whilst more active travel is an admirable goal, if people don't want to go that route and with the weather in this country, then its hard to see it expanding much more than it has already. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In