Daddy toddler group

I'm sure this has been asked before, but can't find the thread. Are there any daddy groups out there? My husband looks after our son a lot in the day, and our 19 month old is getting to the stage where he wants to go hang out and play with other toddlers. I think sometimes the normal clubs can be quite daunting with all the mummies and distinct lack of men.

Is there anything out there? Either in East Dulwich or Peckham Rye area?

Thanks in advance.

There is the South East London Dads group which is more based around Greenwich/Lewisham, but do seem to meet up in many places. On their list of future meets is afternoon coffee at Caf? on the Rye in May. That leads me to think there are some members of the group based ED/Peckham Rye way.

SE London dads

They have lots of outings and things all over the place, they seem much more adventurous than my NCT group who always argued because everybody wanted to meet at the cafe or park on their own doorstep.

I've just got the new timetable for Bessemer Grange children's centre and it has a dads group on Thursdays from 1pm to 2pm. I think it's for babies that are 18 months +.

Tel no for more info: 0207 274 2520, option 3.