Car broken into - Hindmans Road AGAIN!!!

My Sons car was broken into some time during the night, they jemmied the door and stole a bike and other items.

They also took a white and grey Nike bag one that it more like a back pack type.

If anyone has any information or finds items discarded along the nearby streets to Hindmans Road , please PM me

Thank you

My car was also entered last night or sometime this morning. I can't swear to locking it last night but I'm usually very good about locking up. No sign of forced entry though. Rifled through door pocket and under seat. Emptied a box of tissues and I think took a rather old high vis jacket. It's an elderly vehicle and contains nothing of any value. Also they didn't close the doors properly and this means the courtesey lights back and front were on and now I have a drained battery. Thanks. Second time I've been broken into - last time they got about ?3 in change.

Hi guys.

Just another to Add. I travelled to France yesterday am and got back small hours of this morning to find my car broken into on Henslowe Road. Mk1 Golf - old but cared for car..... Drivers front Window smashed and solar panel that keeps battery topped up stolen. Worth a whole tenner I'd imagine. People please be warned. PM me if you know anything.

Not the lovely green MK1 parked at the top of the road?? I helped to push it the other day when it wouldnt start.

I hate thieving little ba****ds......can't we just chop there hands off??

Gillie84 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi guys.

> Just another to Add. I travelled to France

> yesterday am and got back small hours of this

> morning to find my car broken into on Henslowe

> Road. Mk1 Golf - old but cared for car.....

> Drivers front Window smashed and solar panel that

> keeps battery topped up stolen. Worth a whole?

> tenner I'd imagine. People please be warned. PM

> me if you know anything.

Haha, thanks for that Oliver. I appreciated your effort trying to get the ole girl going. You'll be pleased to know the battery is now fine and she's driving beautifully, I managed to source new glass after those dang thieves broke it Firday night....... Grrrrr! Scumbags.

See you around.

I don't know how they got into my car but they have taken a ladies pair of brown leather gloves which were in the glove compartment and a small handsaw from the boot. My Sons bag was found (again) close to the garage in Hindmans Road. If anyone finds any items strewn along the road, please pm me