Dave Grande Decorator - Painting & Decorating, Wallpapering, Tiling, Handyman, Decking

Mr Handyman

Another endorsement for Dave.

He recently came in to strip and varnish our bannisters and to do re-paint two rooms.

The whole experience was really straight forward. Dave made it all really easy for us. Everything was done to a very high quality and he exhibited a real eye for detail, making sure everything was perfect when he finished it all off.

Really nice guy and very reasonable price.

Will certainly be giving him a call when we next need work doing and happily recommend him to anyone looking for similar jobs.

• 2 months later...
We would love to recommend Dave too! He painted several rooms in our house and also helped out with various odd jobs ie painting and fixing window sills that were cracking, hanging up heavy mirrors and lights and general DIY. He works so hard, is fully committed to the job, charges very reasonable rates and is an all round lovely, well mannered, trustworthy guy. We will certainly use Dave again for anything else that we need doing and recommend him enormously !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi jess thanks for the last review that's really nice..

I Just wanna say thanks to everyone whos has left reviews on my page I'm not on here very often but I'm really happy to have helped so many people with there painting makeovers.

Not just people that have left reviews but to the EDF members who have given out my number to friends of friends a big thankyou to you all.

Feel free to contact me regards painting and decorating, Exterior or Interior, wallpapering, Exterior Decking, plus handyman jobs around the home..

Call me or message me on WhatsApp anytime on 07383 987 526..and I will get back to you..

Thanks Again everybody .

• 2 months later...

Another recommendation for dave, I cant praise dave highly enough as he painted my whole house and did an amazing job,

such a lovely guy to have around he is clean tidy ,efficient and trustworthy, his attention to detail and the quality of his work is amazing, I've recommended dave to my friends who said they will use him too.

He also done some odd jobs around the house too and also some wallpapering in a few rooms..

I would fully recommend dave to anyone who is looking for a quality tradesmen.

I am having dave back for some exterior work too.

• 2 weeks later...
Dave was great, highly recommended! Fixed a damp issue in my hallway and offered lots of options for how to fix it, including some cost effective, pragmatic solutions to keep things simple and wallet friendly! He ended up doing loads of odd jobs while he waiting for things to dry and was so helpful. Very reasonable rate and very nice guy.

• 1 month later...
Dave has done an amazing job decorating many very large exterior walls, railings and handrails. As always, he decorated to excellent standard, using the best materials for a lasting job. Very professional in all ways - experienced, excellent coms, reliable, attention to detail, tidy. No compromises! Really nice guy too - very personable & friendly. Top contractor in all ways. 100% recommended!

• 2 months later...
Dave did an excellent job decorating the front of my house. This was particularly challenging as some of the wood was in a very poor condition. I was delighted with the end results. I found Dave to be both friendly and professional. I would definitely use Dave again and I feel confident recommending him to others.

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Dave, his communication is super clear, he helped source materials, did an excellent job, on time and on a great budget. Will definitely be working with Dave again for other jobs. I suggest you do too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just adding another recommendation for Dave here. He repainted all the external windows at my house in Peckham (in addition to interior and front door painting earlier last year).

Dave offered a very reasonable quote, was very reliable, kept me informed of all changes, left everything near and tidy and did a fantastic job with the painting. I couldn’t be happier and will be using Dave for future painting/decorating jobs. Would highly recommend.

Daisy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi just leaving another recommendation for dave,,, he painted 4 rooms, 2 bedrooms and the 2 living area's in our house,

plus the hallway, he did an amazing job,

He came to view the job and provided a quote which i accepted and so glad i did, he is much better than other decorators I've used in the past.

He was clean tidy he covered everything or moved things out of the way, carried out his work to an amazing standard, couldn't fault his work at all, Have to say i was impressed. he cleaned up after every day .

. I've got another bedroom and bathroom to get done so will calling Dave back to finish off our place..

Also he suggested the best paints to use and was happy to get materials when needed,

Id like to add he is such a lovely guy as well, easy to be around , myself and my husband were so glad we contacted him .

I definitely recommend Dave and more than happy to leave a positive review for him.

Thanks Dave

• 3 months later...

Another Recommendation for Dave. 

I was recommended Dave from a friend and enquired about his availability.

I told him i wanted 4 rooms painted inside and the front outside painted which was in a bad way. 

He came round and quoted and gave me a competitive price for the work and gave me a date when he could start.

Have to say this guy is amazing, clean tidy efficient and very fast at what he does.. 

All 4 rooms have been transformed and the outside looks amazing nice sharp lines and all the correct paints used.

Had a few other handyman jobs to do and he took care of those also

Very friendly and very Professional in his work 

I have no problem recommending Dave to anyone

Defiantly going to have him back so I can get the decking area re-laid and the rear windows painted before the summers out.

Dave has done an amazing job re decorating our hallway off white and painting two rooms with a feature colour on one wall in both rooms, looks fab totally transformed the place really. His finishing with a roller is amazing almost like a spray finish. and the woodwork topped off with eggshell. 

He also did some tiling in our kitchen where they were falling off and he replaced with new tiles which looks lovely.

He also put some wallpaper as a feature wall in my main bedroom and wallpapered the toilet, very tricky and enclosed but Dave did a fab job there also.

Very professional in all ways - experienced, excellent communication all round, always on time, his attention to detail is amazing very tidy. No compromises!  He suggested the best paints to use prior to the work, even got the materials if i couldn't, Really nice guy too - very personable & friendly. Nice guy to have around.   works hard and it shows in his work..

I've got more jobs in the pipeline  so wouldn't hesitate to get him back to get these jobs completed.

Thanks Dave you've transformed my home.. amazing..

Thanks for the reviews guys, means alot. thanks very much..

Just wanna say happy to match any quote offered regards painting and decorating...

I do have days available going forward.

Feel Free to contact me on the number listed or Message Me on What'sApp or Messenger 07383 987 526. what ever you need doing or want to discuss any painting projects or anything else.... send me a message ..

Thanks Dave