Dave Grande Decorator - Painting & Decorating, Wallpapering, Tiling, Handyman, Decking

Mr Handyman

Hi, just to add, Dave just finished our decking. He was really helpful and straightforward to deal with. Let me know exactly when he could come, and stuck to all the appointments.

The work itself was done well, quickly and with no fuss. Wouldnt hestitate to use him again.

Bea

Dear all EDF users,

Dave just finished decorating our kitchen and we are delighted. Everything happened as scheduled and as agreed. The work was done to a very high standard and there was no fuss. I will certainly use Dave again.

Best wishes,

Ben

Thanks Dave not only do we have you lined up to do some work for us next year but you have given us some great recommendations including Rob. He did various jobs for us today including some excellent ceiling and wall crack filling, shelf repairs and even built a rack for my painting studio.

Another huge recommendation for Team Dave and Rob!

• 2 weeks later...

So happy found Dave on EDF!

Dave is amazing in all ways! When he came to quote a hallways & stairways decorating job he was by far the most helpful and gave great advice. His quote was competitive too.

He is very reliable - he came to do the work exactly as planned and got it done within the timeframe he advised.

Dave did a great job! - very nicely painted with good attention to detail.

Throughout communications were excellent.

Also he is very nice, helpful, thoughtful, good to talk with, neat and always left the place nice each day.

I massively recommend Dave and will certainly ask him to do future works...

Adding another 5 star review from a very happy customer. It is so hard to find people as good as Dave. He takes real pride in his work - taking great care and finishing to a very high standard. Not only is his work great, but he is 100% reliable and treats your home as if it's his own. Brilliant work ethic and a lovely person to chat to at the same time. I will most definitely be booking Dave for more work.

Vivienne

• 3 weeks later...
I can wholeheartedly recommend Dave too. He did some work for me yesterday (painting a window, putting up a curtain rail, bath seal etc) perfectly, and it transformed the area he was working in. Also it was a pleasure to have someone to do the work who was so courteous, and excellent with his communication in setting up the job.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, hope everyone is well and keeping the spirit up and I dont mean just the drinking kind of spirit! Lol

Fisrt of all I would like to thank you for all the support and jobs you have been sending Dave's way... we as small business really appreciate it!

So on behalf of Dave I would like to update that in view of the new reinforced government guidelines Dave will only be able to work on jobs where he can be provided with the following.

- he can be left alone in the space that needed working

- in case of need to face to face catch up through the dayp Dave and the client will need to wear face masks.

- Dave will be carring a thermometer and will be checking temperature as needed.

- Dave will wear disposable plastic gloves to enter into any property for working.

We are all in it together and we will see the end of this difficult time!

Be safe!

Raquel (Dave's better half!)

• 2 weeks later...

We hired Dave to do some (substantial) touching-up that was needed after a loft extension project in our flat. He did a brilliant job with painting, refinishing and re-sealing some grotty wooden countertop, patching various cracks, fixing badly-set light fixtures, and many other tasks. Dave has a great eye for detail, was enthusiastic about proactively finding and fixing problems which I myself hadn't yet noticed -- but which definitely needed to be fixed.

Communications went very smoothly and in every other way the experience was excellent. I'm happy to recommend Dave to anyone!

• 4 weeks later...

Dave is absolutely wonderful!!

He is so quick to respond and turns up exactly when he says he will!

He did some bits around the house for me, but also was so responsive when I had a problem with a leak under my bath caused by a previous plumber. I would not hesitate to recommend Dave and will definitely be calling on him in the future.

He is reasonably priced, respectful and does an excellent job - even when having to rescue someone else's mess!

Dave finished a small but tricky wallpaper job for us on Friday and will definitely be calling him back in the Summer for a few more jobs. He's flexible, tidy and doesn't overcharge. Everything you want really - highly recommend!

• 7 months later...

Dave ticks every box - helpful, reliable, good communications, super nice guy, trustworthy, competatively priced and his standard of work is excellent, second to none. The latest job he has done, a big external paint job, he did to such high standard that walls looked newly built, defected old wooden windows were restored to their former glory, cills looked brand new. Many contractors skimp where they can in preparations or layers - Dave is the opposite! His standards are very high and he decorates to those high standards, leaving nothing undone.

If I could give Dave more than a 100% recommendation I would!

Dave is fantastic he redecorated my bathroom including wall paper with a rather complex repeating pattern and matched it all perfectly. He also found a solution to create these amazing shutters from a wood wall design! The bathroom is immaculate and then he moved on to a total regrouping of the kitchen. All Daves work is well prepared, well executed and tidied up daily. I strongly recommend Dave