Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19

KidKruger

?KK You?ve got it wrong this time. And I think you know it.?

I don?t think so, and you don?t know anything about what I know. You weren?t there witnessing, I was.

I?m calling-our a street fouler publicly.

Your implication is that I am carrying out a behaviour that I know is wrong, that is simply not the case.

Admin - fair play, your call.

"People post photos and videos on the forum frequently, of people who's behaviour is suspect" are you sure ?

I can only think of shots from cameras at front doors showing people at 3am or whatever entering their house or looking at parked cars .

I don't recall anything similar to this ,pics of someone accused of not picking up after their dog .

May have missed it .

TO PUT UP SOMEONES PICTURE IS BEING UTTERLY RECKLESS AND SPITEFUL, TO HUMILIATE CAUSE DISTRES TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING, SO THAT IS HARRESMENT, IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND YOU SHOULD NOT CONDONE IT! MAKES YOU JUST AS BAD IF YOU SUPPORT THIS PERSON IN MY OPION.

Y YOU DO NOT PUBICALY HUMILIATE ANYONE.- ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE,

"Please direct your community spirit at those that leave the mess there, not at those that clear it up and raise it as an issue."

Admin ,when you say "direct your community spirit at those that leave the mess " are you referring to posters on this thread ?

It's not clear to me if you are making general comments or whether you are endorsing criticism of lucy123

What would be your direction on how "community spirit" should be displayed/put into action ? Would you be in favour of the approach adopted on this thread ?

• Administrator

Reporting offenders to the authorities with evidence is a good start.

Or returning the poo back to them so they can do something with it.

Educate the fecal ne'er-do-gooders that they've done wrong, raising their awareness that they are not improving the community and it's environment.

To me this thread seems nothing more than an infliction of a punishment on someone .

One person found to be guilty by another who decides on public humiliation as the way forward .

I don't think the motive is highlighting an issue or educating people .

And as said above ,great encouragement for some to extract vengence by posting images and making accusations that have not been sustantiated .

NOW SOMEONE WITH SENSE, YES IM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE THIS IS PERSONAL TOO! FROM HIS COMMENT, BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I KNOW!

HE CANNOT CONTAIN HIS BITTERNESS,

I CAN NOT RECALL THE INCIDENT HE ACCUSES ME OFF BUT EVEN IF IT HAPPENED, HE HAS NO RIGHT TO PUBLICALLY HUMILIATE HATTESS AND STRESS ME! - PERIOD! I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE OVERLOOKING HIS TERRIBLE BEHAVIOUR!

IT IS A FORM OF BULLYING IM SURE, ONLY A SOLICITOR WILL ADVISE ME AND I WILL DO THAT IN MY OWN LEISURE

IN MY OPION, SUPPORTING HUMILIATING BEHVIOUR SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOUR CHARACTORS TOO!

WHAT HAPPEN ABOUT NOT GUILTY TILL PROVEN, SEEM LIKE PEOPLE ARR ON THE BAND WAGON WITHOUT FACTUAL EVIDENCE! SHAME ON YOU THOSE WHO SUPPORT IT!

I DO NOT HOPE THAT THIS DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR HAPPENS TO ANY OF YOU! EBEN THOU IM STRESSED, IM STILL NOT A BITTER PERSON!

THANK YOU FOR THOSE REASONABLE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A BIT OF EMPATHY AND RECOGNISE HIS ATTROCIOUS ACTIOONS.

KK YOU ATR A HORRIBLE PERSON IN MY OPION!, I BELIEVE YOU WILL FIND YOUR CALLING ONE DAY, IM SURE THAT ADMINISTRATOR APPRECIATES YOUR THREADS, CAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU KEEP THE FORUM GOING! YAY

I

?I'm sure KK had a reason for posting ,I'm also sure that the woman isn't someone random to him .?

1. I'm sure KK had a reason for posting.

Correct, hopefully that?s clear in my OP !

2. I'm also sure that the woman isn't someone random to him.

Incorrect. The street-fouler was random to me until that day.

Let?s not confuse Netflix with the real world !

Two wrongs don't make a right .

I really disliked the mindset of this thread which to me smacked v much of vigilantism and seemed to be being proposed ( even if in a light hearted way ) as an alternative to the stocks

"the behaviour has to stop and short of putting somebody in the stocks and throwing rotten fruit at them it isn?t going to be fixed."

I was surprised that Admin allowed the pic to go up in the first place and even more surprised by Admins's posts which to me seemed ambigious ( an ambiguity which wasn't clarified when I questioned it ) and easily intepreted as supporting this form of public stocks .

Thanks for clarifying . It was this post that I clearly misread.

"What IS against the law - and socially uncool - is having yer dog shite on the MAIN SHOPPING STREET in the town.

And other streets locally.

Every day.

For years."

Another case of is it a remark general in nature or is it a rematk aimed at someone in particular .The joys of the written word .