Piano lessons available

Hello,

I am currently offering piano lessons to people of all ages and abilities in the area. I am a music graduate with a classical training - Bristol University undergraduate and Goldsmiths College Postgraduate - and 20 years of playing and singing experience.

I spent the last 5 concentrating on songwriting and working in the pop world, my band 'Beach Baby' was signed to Island records and we were fortunate enough to tour the USA and Europe extensively. I am now settled in the area and gathering together a roster of students. At the time of writing I have 6 students aged between 6 and 14, but I am looking for 3 or 4 more! I really enjoy teaching and feel equally comfortable teaching in a pop context or classically using the ABRSM/Trinity classical grade system.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch either via email - [email protected] or on my mobile - 07799282228.

I can either lessons at the student's home or in South London Music, the local music shop on Grove Vale. I can also provide references upon request and can offer competitive prices!

Warm regards,

Ollie