Roxy - Russian Blue cat - dietary needs

Caesi01

Cats will choose their owners, just as they choose their favourite member of the household. If I am wrong, then I would suggest putting a note on the collar as they're obviously not here on this forum because you've been repeating the same message since Novemeber.

• 3 weeks later...
Does your cat have a do not feed collar on? I?ve been hearing loud meowing outside my door over the lockdown regularly. Last night one of my children fell asleep on the sofa so I was downstairs very late. There was loud meowing and clawing at the front door. I opened my front door and the cat shot straight into my house. Although a little cautious, after a good sniff of us then really enjoyed lots of petting. I did not feed her as I noticed the collar. She had a good roam around the house sniffing everything out. The cat really did not want to leave. My son woke and fell in love with her! I was all too aware that the cat belongs to someone so I left the front door open for her to wander out. This took quite a while she found a chair in the kitchen and curled up! Eventually she left but it didn?t feel like she wanted to go at all. This morning I was woken by the cat continually crying at the door. So I eventually went down and it shot straight into the house and made herself completely at home! Again I didn?t want to keep her in the house for too long as I thought an owner might be worried about her. I thought she might be missing but this thread seems to explain her situation. She?s absolutely gorgeous!

There is a young cat outside my house on Ulverscroft Rd. She ?? tried to dash into my house this morning 08.30

She looks lost ?

She has a DO NOT FEED Collar and a Device that looks like it may trigger a electronic cat flap.

See attached Piccy

DulwichFox

The Cat has not returned.

Perhaps the owner could leave a contact number so if the cat turns up

at someones house they can call the owner.

I cannot take Roxy in long term as I have an alarm system that is NOT Pet friendly.

I.E. Any Cat would set the alarm off if I was out.

DulwichFox

• 2 weeks later...
Hello DulwichFox, Yummumbums... yes that is Roxy - thank you for keeping an eye out and looking after her. She is coming home daily again which is lovely (ED bird... yes she does get a lot of love and attention when she is at home thanks!)... She just seems to be incredibly adventurous and apparently loves exploring other peoples houses (apologies!) I'm surprised she's going all the way to Ulvescroft though as she mainly stays around Pellatt & Sylvester. If you would kindly usher her out if she does manage to make her way indoors then that would be most appreciated. Thank you all for your help.