Producing your own childcare vouchers?

We do this for Mr Y. I can't remember how we picked them but we use Computershare Vouchers - they send you a pack of info and talk you through it on the phone. It's pretty straightforward and easy to use.

You don't need to use a third party scheme like ACCOR / Busy Bees etc at all. For a small employer (your company) the costs will balance out the savings.

All that is needed (I think - check it all through with your company accountant) is that you set it up as a salary sacrifice, and instead of the nursery invoicing you for the amount of allowed off-settable fees, they invoice your employer and the employer pays that part of the nursery bill, and deducts that amount from your salary.

My employer, a small third sector company, paid the nursery direct. I received a letter changing my T&C, outlining the terms of the salary sacrifice.

I think you can find all this on the HMRC website.

The downsides of salary sacrifice schemes like this are that any redundancy, pension, maternity etc entitlements are based on your new (lower) taxed salary. This is unlikely to be an issue for you, though.