Cross at least one NY Resolution off you list - maybe more!

Is your new year resolve already slipping? We can help you out. Joining a choir can tick two or three things off you New Years Resolution list.

We are Tongue & Groove, an amateur choir based at The Palmerston on Lordship Lane. It is our first rehearsal of 2020 on Tuesday 7th January and you are invited to a free taster evening to see if you like us. We are a no audition choir, so you won?t be put on the spot. All we ask is that you have sung somewhere in the past, for many of us this was at school, a few years ago now ?.

We have been going for just over two years and are gaining a reputation as a confident and entertaining choir who do not hide behind music folders.

If one of you New Years Resolutions was to improve your health then studies show that joining a choir id the place for you. Just look at this article if you don?t believe us

https://www.choraldirectormag.com/articles/vocal-pro/your-brain-and-singing-why-singing-in-a-choir-makes-you-happier/?fbclid=IwAR2Gv_KLWi8-THH3A6t8rngjMSceuWs4YtD8AA3UQWXQ1QkRNoTBPydvhbk

We are also starting the preparation for our now annual Dulwich Festival performance, on 15th May this year. You could be part of the night if you join now ? go on, you know you want to!

For more information check out our website www.tongueandgroove.london or email us on [email protected]

Come and join the fun