SOLD - Brita water filters

seemster

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hi Tim,   I have a cd collection I want to get rid of, it's a mixture of everything really, I need to sort through it cos I want to keep a few. pm me if you're interested.   Cheers   Bruce
    • @Hen123 you really don't seem to have a grasp of conversational English yet, three times you have asked me the same question and three times I have given you the simple answer of I don't know  yet three times you have failed to comprehend it.  Multiple times I have asked you a simple "yes" / "no" question which is "Do you think all road users should obey ALL the rules?" But you are incapable of answering it. You are starting to sound lile a cheap knock off first gen AI Troll bot.  However, as that's what I believe you are, I will put this into French, just incase your developer wrote you in the international language of cyclists who all believe they are in the Tour De France "Pensez-vous que tous les usagers de la route devraient respecter TOUTES les règles ?"  If you fail to answer this time, then I conclude your computer programming says "No" and no further input from you is of any consequence to me or this discussion concerning poor cycling practices.   
    • At Goose Green early morning yesterday (before the festival [which was, as ever, a delight!]). If you think this may be yours/know whose it is, please PM me with details.  
    • all true as far as it goes RD - but it would be useful to have some kind of acknowledgement that public opinion has shifted and to have some kind of mechanism as we deal with the aftermath of this government to say " this is what we are doing in policy area x - but we could get there quicker/cheaper if... y'know... just saying"   because damn, but this polite omertà is expensive
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In