help in finding a cycling instructor

Does anyone have any recommendations for a cycling instructor you have used to teach your child to ride a bike?

I'm actually asking for myself as I've decided to bite the bullet and finally learn as an adult having never learnt as a child. Unfortunately I'm very small so can't use your average adult bike which many instructors teach you on so ideally looking for someone who teaches children and adults so I can use one of their children's bikes!

Just to add, I had a free lesson with southwark about a year ago and unfortunately didn't really find it very useful- despite them knowing I was a complete beginner and had never ridden a bike before I think the instructor wasn't really used to dealing with people like me!and the bike they lent to me was far too big for me which of course rendered the whole lesson pretty useless.

Also, I know some people say just get a bike and teach yourself but I'd rather not,so if you have any recommendations for instructors please let me know. Thank you

I've seen Lewisham council out teaching school kids (year 5 or 6) to ride bikes around the Nunhead area. Maybe you could get in touch with them? I guess some of them will be around and maybe not busy over the school holiday period so able to do private work. I think Southwark have a service too as our local school has been doing it recently.