Jump to content

Pig completing a wooden Puzzle .. Amazing


DulwichFox

Recommended Posts

fishbiscuits Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Amazing! A pig exhibiting more intelligence than

> 52% of Brits. Almost makes me feel guilty for

> eating them.


You need to watch some videos From PETA on Bacon.

I have stopped buying and eating Pork products since I watched some vids from PETA

They are too graphic and terrible to post them on here.


PETA

The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Foundation is a UK-based charity dedicated to establishing and protecting the rights of all animals.


DulwichFox

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DulwichFox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------


>

> You need to watch some videos From PETA on Bacon.

>

> I have stopped buying and eating Pork products

> since I watched some vids from PETA

> They are too graphic and terrible to post them on

> here.

>

> PETA

> The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

> (PETA) Foundation is a UK-based charity dedicated

> to establishing and protecting the rights of all

> animals.

>



Sorry to break it to you, but cruelty is involved in most meat food products.


And chicken.


And eggs.


And dairy.


It is very easy these days to move to a plant-based diet, and there are now lots of shops selling suitable foods in East Dulwich.


ETA: A plant-based diet is also better for your health.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> DulwichFox Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

>

> >

> > You need to watch some videos From PETA on

> Bacon.

> >

> > I have stopped buying and eating Pork products

> > since I watched some vids from PETA

> > They are too graphic and terrible to post them

> on

> > here.

> >

> > PETA

> > The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

> > (PETA) Foundation is a UK-based charity

> dedicated

> > to establishing and protecting the rights of

> all

> > animals.

> >

>

>

> Sorry to break it to you, but cruelty is involved

> in most meat food products.

>

> And chicken.

>

> And eggs.

>

> And dairy.

>

> It is very easy these days to move to a

> plant-based diet, and there are now lots of shops

> selling suitable foods in East Dulwich.

>

> ETA: A plant-based diet is also better for your

> health.


That's very true Sue.


I have been sticking to Veggie curries recently. Both in Restaurants and homemade.

I was TOTALLY veggie verging on Vegan for nearly 3 years in the 70's. I do not like Cheese.

I am trying..


Foxy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was amused by the fact if you click on the image by foxy it takes you to his flicker account showing the image


Clicking right in flicker shows

First the veg curry

Then a black and white kitty

Then another curry


Foxy are you secretly adding extra "cat meat" to your curry ? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spartacus Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I was amused by the fact if you click on the image

> by foxy it takes you to his flicker account

> showing the image

>

> Clicking right in flicker shows

> First the veg curry

> Then a black and white kitty

> Then another curry

>

Foxy are you secretly adding extra "cat meat" to your curry ? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚


Not to my Veggie curries


Foxy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DulwichFox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Photo removed due to security issue with Flckr

>

> See post below. I cannot seem to to stop Flckr

> doing that

> Foxy.


In Flickr settings you can hide photos from public searches incl 3rd party sites, not sure if that would stop what happened though. The other thing you could do is to rate your photos 'restricted' which I think means only Flickr users can see them...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Search
×
    Search In
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...