Looking for someone to fit a cat flap

cat woman

Hi

I'm looking for someone to replace an existing cat flap. It's a really confined space as it's built into a wood panel under a desk ? see picture. Probably going to be a bit of a challenging one! Also any suggestions and a cost for renovating the panelling around it would be great.

If anyone knows anyone patient and skilled for a job like this I'd really appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Well you are complaining about road users who cause 0% of deaths and 2% of injuries on London roads. If you were genuinely worried about road safety you would post more consistently with the relative risk. Do you post 50 posts about car drivers breaking the rules, jumping red lights, driving on pavements, not stopping for pedestrians at junctions- for every one you whine about cyclists? If so you have my respect.    Didn’t she move to Essex so she could run down children cycling to school without the middle class “man” getting on her back? 
    • Tessa J GP. LOL You can not even book an advance appointment.  You can only get one on the actual day if you win the lottery and get through before all the alloted call backs are taken.  Not even an actual appointment a telephone screening call.   So you don't actually get to see a GP. The app is always down.  If you work and can not use your phone how do you get a call back????? You can't even go sick for the day because there is very little chance of securing a call back. We didn't ask for a reduction in NI and I don't think most of us really minded paying it.  Why cut NI when the system obviously needs some investment.  Even if this means that and I can't believe I am saying it. Even if that means that there is more auditing and inspection of how the monies are being used.     Previously the staff from the Pharmacy practically carried me upstairs and begged the staff to get a GP to help me.  They refused even though it was obvious I was very ill.  I had to take myself to AnE at Kings where they saw me within 30 minutes even though the were very busy.  All I needed was antibiotics for a chest infection which was untreated as I could not get an appointment with the GP.  I had been really ill for a few weeks.  I would have. Probably ended up being admitted if I hadn't got to AnE that evening.  The staff at the pharmacy where really supportive and worried about me.  They even asked me to call them when I could because they wanted to know that I got some help.
    • Just had a delivery from Malabar Feast  (in Maxted Road where the Ganapati takeaway used to be). It was absolutely delicious, really well cooked,  very generous portions, reasonably priced and very speedy delivery (via Deliveroo but there are other options). Very highly recommended and we shall certainly be ordering from there again!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In