Garden help/recommendations needed

Margot Etgar

Hi!

We recently moved to a victorian conversion flat by Brunswick Park (Camberwell) and have a potentially very lovely back garden that needs some assistance. Essentially, there is currently gravel in the centre, a greenhouse which we would like to sell, and a slippery wooden deck. While we're very keen on planting in the side edges on our own, with a toddler we simply don't have time for the rest: laying a (hopefully stone) terrasse, exchanging the gravel for grass, removing the concrete foundation of the greenhouse, removing the wonky back wall (wood), and possibly erect a brick wall instead. So, a pretty full-on project but with no planting/planning needed(except for laying grass). The area is approximately 40sqm.

I am very interested in hearing recommendations/offers from anyone who has experience in this field!

Very best whishes,

Margot

I have been gardening in the area for just over 20 years & have been on the EDF for around 15. I would be delighted to take a look at your garden & discuss what you want & create new ideas. I don?t charge for surveys & ideas & I would be happy to take you to my nursery to gather ideas for planting .

The garden looks quite shaded by the plants which maybe a problem for a new lawn, but we can take a look at possibilities of pruning, or re positioning with a survey.

Please feel free to contact me & arrange a time to come & take a look

Nigel

Exterior Design Gardens