HDMI Out Cable for Canon E0S 250D Wanted

cam2hall

Hello, I'm looking for an HDMI to HDMI cable that fits a micro HDMI port on a Canon E0S 250D DSLR camera, leading to a regular HDMI port on a laptop. I've ordered a bunch of cables online and none of them fit, and with nowhere open locally that sells what I need(already tried Argos etc), I was hoping someone in the forum could come to the rescue?

Yes but, it's for work. Having already placed orders for cables and being sent the wrong ones, I can't wait for further delivery times ... which are now getting longer. I was hoping someone local might just have one they don't need/use I could buy.

I'm using my DSLR as a webcam to record interviews for a work project, but need an HDMI Out to link from my camera to my laptop. I am using the USB at present but there is a lag. I also have a Cam Link but that needs an HMDI cable too. I'm desperately searching for a cable or a converter as I'm currently having to postpone interviews until I get one ... the idea of posting here was in the hope someone would have one locally I could buy for speed, Amazon has delivered a few that don't work and the delivery times are increasing all the time, I'm missing some important calls!