The Lockdown Challenge

Hi there

Due to the continuing Coronavirus lockdown and Government advice on social distancing, we are currently unable to resume our classes.

Given this, we are excited to announce THE LOCKDOWN CHALLENGE, an event that will run throughout the summer term. Participation is completely free of charge and the event is open to any local child/teen age 4-18, who wishes to take part.

Please visit our new ?Take Flight Academy At Home? web page to find out all about how your child can take part in the Challenges and learn more about our exciting panel of ?industry professionals? who will be judging each stage and discover the PRIZES to be won!!

You will also find all the necessary training videos from our TF teachers, along with tips, advice and instructions on how to assist your child/teen in completing and submitting their challenge videos by the stated deadlines.

https://takeflightacademy.co.uk/lockdown-challenge/

The link is easy to share to your child/teen?s smart phone, tablet or lap-top, so they can access all the information themselves, with limited parental involvement required, as we appreciate we are all juggling our own work with home-schooling at the moment, which is no easy task!

We?ve all been ?Clapping for Carers? every Thursday evening and to help motivate your child/teen, we will continue to raise money for NHS Charities Together throughout this term.

One idea could be for immediate and extended family members to sponsor your child/teen to complete their Lockdown Challenges, in exchange for a donation to our Just Giving page.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/take-flight-academy-of-performing-arts

CHALLENGE ONE

The first Lockdown Challenge is THE DANCE CHALLENGE.

Launch and submission deadline dates are as follows, all the information required is available on the new ?Lockdown Challenge? web page, please follow the link above.

THE DANCE CHALLENGE

Launch: Wednesday 29 April

Deadline for video submissions: Monday 18 May

REMEMBER: Videos should be no more than 2 minutes long

Results announced: Friday 22 May

THE LOCKDOWN CHALLENGE is your child/teens chance to experience performing arts training whilst in lockdown, to raise money for the NHS, not to mention the fantastic opportunity to get their submissions in front of our panel of working professionals in the business!!

Please click the above link to our website for full information on how to take part, please contact us with any queries or question you may have.

Best wishes

Leanne & Stevie

Directors, Take Flight Academy of Performing Arts

[email protected]

07736 469 320

07736 469 321

Archived