Moving to Fenwick Road - off East Dulwich Road

Jenni

I was born and bread in east dulwich, nothing ever happened to me [maybe that's because if anyone ever gave me a dirty look, id smash their face in!! lol j/k] in 39 years, East dulwich is a nice place, I left 3 years ago [had no choice really], and miss the old place. I live on the coast now and have sun, sea, and chavs!, you'll be ok.

ps Thought to the Phyiscal!!

good luck

Ta to all, I think it'll all be groovesome wonderful, or something like that. I lived in Edinburgh

city centre for around twelve years and know their was lot of reports of unpleasantness in papers

at certain times but I always felt safe there and never encountered any hassle, don't intend on

walking round waving a Gucci handbag and shaking anytime anyone under the age of 20 walks by so

(I don't even own a Gucci handbag - not my thing)I'll take my risks like the rest of you, doesn't

seem to be doing you lot much harm! I guess if you're smart and aware their isn't much more you

can do - well, their are always quackquacks methods - tee hee!

Lived in Fenwick for a couple of years, and I've lived nearby on both ED and Peckham side for a couple of years since and I've loved all of it. In all that time one incident. And I was crossing Goose Green alone at about 2am which might not have been the smartest move ever. Anyway I think it's pretty safe in general - try not to walk around quiet streets on your own late particularly on the weekends when everyone trundling home half cut from Lordship Lane make pretty easy targets. But even then you'd have to be pretty unlucky. Fenwick's great.