ITS GONE - THANKS Old Belfast sink looking for a home

THIS HAS GONE NOW - THANKS

Hi,

We've got an old Belfast sink (see picture) looking for a new home. It's pretty big 60cm x 45cm x 26cm but has been used as a small pond in the garden for a few years. It's very likely it could be cleaned up for inside use - you'd need to pull out the silicon I put in the plug hole but that's probably easy to do. Though might be better suited for garden use.

It's heavy so you'll need a car to collect - we're in Nunhead.

Free to whoever wants it otherwise it will get broken up and go in a skip.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I’d like to know this too.  Last time I ate out in a restaurant I got Covid.
    • Yes,  but it is not great for those who might want to enjoy a free picnic in the park after the events have finished, with all the grass churned up and reduced to stretches of mud. That is if we are lucky enough to get any sunny days in the coming weeks.
    • I'm at the NIMBY end of the spectrum but tbf this is not really different to when football and clubs get cancelled for a few days because the park is too muddy.
    • I came across this yesterday in the FAQ on the Nectar help page, which might be helpful for anyone shopping there while the system's down. If the service is down, will I still receive my discounted Your Nectar Price? Answer If Your Nectar Prices is unavailable, continue to shop as usual. We will identify where you have missed out on a discount and issue you a cash refund voucher via the Nectar app for use on a future purchase by the same shopping method as the original transaction. To redeem the voucher instore, simply swipe the voucher at the till when you checkout. To redeem the voucher online, find the voucher in your online coupon wallet and apply it at the checkout.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In