Wooden bunks beds for sale

zoeariag

• 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I think you can have afternoon tea at The Cutty Sark?
    • What about a cinema party? The picture house has conservatory but the furniture is a bit shabby. You can connect your own music too. 
    • I got a relatively good deal (well, compared to the quote from my current broker!)  through Orwell Insurance, who also didn't require a survey. £655 pa including subsidence cover. The excess is quite high but there's a ten year guarantee on the work on my front bay, so fingers crossed I won't have to claim. There has been other ground movement decades ago which sadly they also took into account in setting the excess. I used an online site called QuoteZone which was very quick and easy and can exclude any companies which won't cover you if you've had previous subsidence. Good luck to everyone who is in a similar situation! Each company seems to ask different questions and want different things, so definitely try a few places. I didn't want to spend days phoning round, so given I had already  saved £845 I stopped there, though it's possible I could have got it cheaper.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In