Loft Conversion - recommendations in ED please

Ginster

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all

I would massively recommend Benchmark Lofts as well. We have just had our loft converted, and Thomas and his team finished on time (in fact slightly earlier than expected), came in on budget and have done an amazing standard of work. They are all are so polite and respectful, they coped with my toddler causing chaos everywhere and they honestly went over and above what we could have expected them to do. Thomas is really communicative, and has an awesome memory - you just have to ask him to do something once and it just gets done. Also happy to expand on any of this if you PM me. Genuinely, we could not have been happier with the process or the end result.

Chloe

• 2 weeks later...

You might be interested in Buildpath who are assisting me with my loft - https://www.buildpath.io

We had a loft conversion done several years ago by one of the companies mentioned here, with associated planning issues. When we were doing it there was no precedent for raising the ridge so we only managed to create a bathroom in the loft space (rather than a bedroom and bathroom.) We are looking to redo it - Nick from Buildpath came round and discussed options for increasing the loft space, produced a package with 3D images and planning information which has given us vital information regarding costs and what can be achieved with the space prior to engaging an architect.

Given previous bad experience with builders/architects this is giving me a much better starting point for this project. Nick is on 02032858330

• 2 weeks later...