Dawson Hill Situation

I suppose that when the uninitiate are handing over their hard earned cash or signing their lives away for the rip off cost of ownership on what is a social housing estate, they are not told about all the joys of bad sound proofing etc. All they want is what they saw on telly in the right price range with a lovely view. I know if I was handing over the sort of prices currently on right move etc I wouldn't be a happy bunny either.

Details found on Southwark Park Boards.

For assistance in keeping Southwark Parks including Dawson Hill Nature Area a safe and clean space, these teams also work with the local authority and Police for Anti Social Behaviours.

Contacts given on the boards to call are

07908 767784

07940 743929

Teh council has put a sign up saying there should be no open flames, fires, BBQs, etc, padlocked to the bench (which is meant to commemorate the life of a woman who died but is now seen my some as a canvas for their squiggles and dawbs). I would have preferred a sign asking people to not flytip and take their litter home but I suppose it's a start....

Same sign has appeared in Goose Green a couple of days ago padlocked to a post there, I think it's just a standard sign being used for open spaces.

Although a poster on another thread seems to have the view that this sign can be ignored even we're in a pandemic - and should be able to have whatever fun we can.