"East Dulwich" Facebook Page

I don't know how you claim to speak for the whole of the East Dulwich community with regard to your pro labour view? As many people are very much against Labour since there complete disregard for the communities needs. Labour have shut down our police station and also the local community centre. The people who campaigned alongside us all the way were the Liberal Democrat Councillors and in one instance they kept both open. However Labours (Tessa Jowell) complete disregard of the communities needs forced both to be closed. Also you're post makes you seem ignorant as the time frame was about 4 years ago. As far as I've seen this page has been promoting a lot of local companies and charities and I have no criticism of it.

@officialeastdulwich Instead of berating me for reading stuff on your Facebook timeline, if you feel embarrassed by it, why don't you delete it? Like, d'uh!

@mr_singh I don't claim to speak for all of East Dulwich. Unlike those who use an "official" East Dulwich tag. One would assume, would one not, that they are, perhaps, claiming to be more representative of all of ED?

I think I will change my name here to officialbetsyvickers, because I do, officially, represent all the views of myself.

• 1 month later...

Betsy Vickers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> @officialeastdulwich Instead of berating me for

> reading stuff on your Facebook timeline, if you

> feel embarrassed by it, why don't you delete it?

> Like, d'uh!

>

> @mr_singh I don't claim to speak for all of East

> Dulwich. Unlike those who use an "official" East

> Dulwich tag. One would assume, would one not,

> that they are, perhaps, claiming to be more

> representative of all of ED?

>

> I think I will change my name here to

> officialbetsyvickers, because I do, officially,

> represent all the views of myself.

Great idea Betsy. I'm assuming that's not your official name though?

If you charge for advertising on facebook (which I'm sure they may have something to say about) do you pay for the photographs you pinch? I ask as I see you have nicked a picture I took of St Thomas More Hall for one of your posts.

• 8 months later...

Apologies for the recent downtime.

We are back in action now and hope to hot 3,000 Facebook likes soon.

Keep supporting us through 2014 and we hope to build a great Online community.

Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/e.dulwich

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/e_dulwich

Any queries or suggestions to [email protected]

• 10 months later...

Get your Christmas events and promotions to us now.

We have now rebranded as the East Dulwich Online Community and will be running some exciting partnerships and competitions with local groups and businesses in the new year!

Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/e.dulwich

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/e_dulwich

Any queries or suggestions to [email protected]

No they didn't reply but they may have taken my picture down (I haven't checked recently).

My understanding is that facebook swallows up the copyright of anything on it (which is why the press often use facebook photos) so be sure you have permission before posting pictures there.