Recommended Painter and decorator - Vinton

DanielPerkins

If anyone needs a great painter and decorator, I'd be happy to recommend Vinton. I got his details from another thread on the forum and he just finished up painting by bedroom and hallway. He has done an amazing job, was punctual, polite and discreet the whole time.

If you need any work doing, give him a shout for a quote: Vinton: 07708 501936

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Hi, I'd like to add my recommendation for Vinton too - he painted the front of our house and fixed and painted the wall and gate - he did a brilliant job and a very reasonable price, he is extremely helpful and very reliable too, we'd definitely use him again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I would like to recommend a local painter called Vinton (M: 07708 501 936). He did a great job in a room that hadn't seen a lick of paint in a couple of decades. The ceiling needed doing, the walls needed filling. Vinton did a beautiful job, was flexible and worked really hard to get the job done quickly. Above all, he found solutions to problems and went the extra mile to make sure the finish was good.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I?d just had Vinton paint our bedroom, bathroom and hallway throughout the house. He was really quick, efficient and easy to have around the house. The job has been done quickly and reasonably, he went above and beyond and touched up extra bits around the house. Would defo recommend and use him again.

+44 7708 501936

• 2 weeks later...
We had Vinton come round to do some work for us and he was brilliant. He was very flexible with our slightly complicated hours and carried out an excellent decorating job. I would thoroughly recommend him and will definitely get him back when we need more work done.

Another recommendation for Vinton. He redecorated our exterior masonry and all timber windows and doors which frankly needed a lot of work. He's done a great job, on time and at a good price. Really nice to deal with too. He's now working on two of our neighbours' houses

• 4 months later...

Another recommendation for Vinton who has just finished a big job for me. He painted the whole house (walls, woodwork & panelling). He rubbed down all the wood and filled in all the crack to ensure everything was done to a high finish.

Most importantly, Vinton is really trustworthy and I felt comfortable to leave him with the keys and to complete work when I wasn’t around.

Would definitely recommend him if you’re looking for a decorator. He is also very decently priced.

• 2 months later...

Here is another recommendation for Vinton. We used him to redecorate our house before renting it out.

He was extremely efficient, showed up on time every day, and was exceptionally friendly and trustworthy. I would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to others.

His number is +44 7708 501936,