Does your garden need a tidy up for Winter?

clairen

We are a local gardening team who won't charge a fortune to tidy or landscape your garden, getting it ready for Winter.

We also offer garden clearances, general maintenance, landscaping, decking, fencing & full garden re-design.

For a free quote, call Claire at The Green Team on 07946 728879

• 2 weeks later...
I have just had the 'Green Team' experience for my garden, which wwas looking very sorry for itself after years of virtual neglect, no pruning etc (bunging stuff in pots does not really equate to 'gardening'...). I am absolutely delighted, I now have a fresh, clean garden that looks very happily bedded down and ready to sprint into spring. Worth every penny. Claire and Dermot are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend, and I will be back in touch !

• 1 month later...
I just wanted to highly recommend the services of Claire and Dermot at The Green Team. I couldn't praise them more for the excellent regular work that they carry out on my garden. I was also extremely impressed by their initial re-design and transformation of my garden when I took them on two years ago. They're very professional but friendly and provide excellent value for money. Call Claire on 07946 728879'

• 4 weeks later...

Just to add to this - I rate Claire and Dermot enormously. Since we moved houses last year into a place with a bigger garden we have had them in for a few hours every month to weed, plant, tidy and generally sort out and the garden is transformed. I've got two small children and a full time job, so its been brilliant to have the garden kicked into shape by people who know what they're doing!

Big recommendation.

• 1 month later...
I'd like to recommend Claire from The Green Team based on her excellent customer service. Claire came promptly and gave us a quote for some work in our garden and was very quick to respond to emails and text messages, plus was great dealing with my tantrum-prone toddler!

Hi Claire,

I've got a fairly big garden and would like someone to help design it in a way that is practical. ie grow vegies, decking, paving etc.

How much do you charge and do you do free quotes? I'm in ED near Sainsburys.

Cheers

Tony

• 2 months later...
I would certainly like to add my recommendation of the Green Team - Claire and Dermot both do an excellent job - I recently had my back garden paved, a fence replaced and the creation of a couple of raised beds; planting recommendations from Claire. I would also like to point out that I had no qualms about going to work and leaving them to it!!

Claire and Dermot have just finished a pergola and a raised bed in our garden. I'd echo the opinions of others on the EDF - they are lovely to work with and full of ideas and recommendations. Thanks very much guys!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

With the colder weather coming & gardens full of leaves, we're busy doing tidy ups & putting gardens to bed for the Winter.

For a free quote from general maintenance, tidying & cutting back to landscaping, fencing, full garden re-design & planting, call Claire at The Green Team on 07946 728879

Archived